my first lookbook photo! :)

Friday, March 6, 2009

CEM

My god! This test is going to kill me! I think that that was the hardest CEM test I have taken up. I never thought that it was that hard, especially in math. Guess I'm wrong. I think I guessed in 1/4 of the questions in the test. This is such a shame. Especially when teachers expect so much on you. Men! I just hope that I get something higher than average.
Well, at least the CEM is over. There's only two left! Next, NAT! Then the Periodic test! My god! It's so unfair! Why is it that only the second year students are going to take the National Achievement Test?! Grrrrr..
Well, There's nothing that I can do. I just need to STUDY, STUDY, STUDY!
Ahhhhh!! This is so hard for me! I don't like to study. I'm very lazy when it comes to studying. To tell you honestly, I don't study at home. Only when I'm in the mood to do so. And that only happens once in a blue moon. Hahah! Sigh! I really need to improve my study habits. Whether I like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment