my first lookbook photo! :)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

sembreak

Aaaahhhh... The smell of freedom rushing through the air.. Hmmm... How lovely! Errr..

Actually, I feel kinda bored. Got nothing to do in our house. It's sorta disappointing.

I'm always doing the same things. Waking up at 12, wasting half of the day sleeping. Lying on my bed half asleep. Spending half an 1 hour in the bathroom 'coz I'm too lazy to bathe properly. Spending the rest of the day in front of the PC, typing or reading Mangas- comic-like Japanese books. Eating, every now and then. I can't count how many times I eat everyday. Then, I spend the evening watching tv (and eating) . I sleep when I feel like sleeping, but I try to sleep as early as I could (12 midnight).

*Sigh.. If only someone (I mean you) will invite me to make
gala... And make libre of me. HAHA
;)



No comments:

Post a Comment